To choose between one option and another, you must act out of awareness.
We deliberately use the word ‘choose’ as opposed to ‘decide’.
- Choices are powered by a sense of purpose and conviction
- Decisions are weakened by impulse and contaminated by obligation
The difference between choosing and deciding can mean the difference between success and failure.
What matters is the degree of awareness you bring to a situation.
- Awareness of what motivates or hooks your colleagues
- Awareness of the reality of your business
- And awareness of yourself – not as a victim of circumstance, but as an instrument of influence