Brad’s unique expertise lies in Leadership Development and large scale organisational change.
He has enormous experience in applying process psychological principles to executive coaching and the facilitation of executive teams.
As such, he is highly successful in mentoring and guiding senior executives through role clarification processes, corporate governance and executive performance management.
Having said that, Brad has expertise in all disciplines of the human resources / organisational development functions of large organisations.
He enjoys an enviable reputation for successful delivery of large scale transformation projects.
Brad co-developed LifePi [LifePathInsight]. LifePi produces a report from a biographical questionnaire which develops awareness and responsibility in business leadership.
Before founding YSA, Brad was a Managing Consultant at Gemini Consulting South Africa. He worked in the People Discipline, managing a portfolio of strategic accounts.
- He project-managed large-scale transformation and change projects.
- He provided leadership development, focused executive counselling and one-on-one coaching at CEO/MD level.
- He had extensive involvement in developing, marketing and delivering Gemini’s Leadership Development service offering which significantly broadened the company’s client base.
Prior to Gemini Consulting, Brad held Senior HR Management positions in major South African corporations.
- Between 1996 and 1998 he worked as the HR Development Consultant at Anglo American Corporation, establishing and managing the Performance Management Unit within the group’s Internal Consultancy.
- Between 1993 and 1995 he worked for Standard Bank of South Africa Limited, achieving the position of Manager: Group Performance Management. He represented Group HR on numerous projects initiated by the bank in association with external consultants.
Brad holds a Master of Management (cum laude) from University of the Witwatersrand Graduate School of Business, Johannesburg, South Africa, a Master of Social Science (cum laude) in Neuropsychology from the University of Natal, Durban, South Africa, and a BA (Hons) in Psychology from the University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg.
He has lectured at the University of Natal and the University of the Witwatersrand (Wits) in psychology and neuropsychology and currently lectures part-time at the Wits Business School on its MBA programme.
Brad is the author of academic articles on neuropsychology.