Your company operates in a very real world.
- Things are changing constantly
- You have less than perfect information at hand
- You find yourself making less than optimal decisions
Welcome to the real world. We see no point in avoiding this state of affairs. There is nothing to be gained by ignoring things you would prefer did not exist.
We see no value in the superficial, the glossy, the easy-to-swallow. They are less-than-useless to the challenges you face.
We unashamedly call your game.
- Face up to reality
- Stare it in the face
- No matter how bad it makes you, your boss or your company look
- The confidence and courage to do so are key to your ultimate success.
A leader is someone with the confidence and the courage to face reality. In all its complexity. With all its regrets. In all its mess.